By Alex Liu
- Customize Apache Spark and R to suit your analytical wishes in purchaser learn, fraud detection, hazard analytics, and advice engine development
- Develop a suite of useful laptop studying functions that may be carried out in real-life projects
- A accomplished, project-based consultant to enhance and refine your predictive types for functional implementation
There's a the reason is, Apache Spark has turn into the most well known instruments in computing device studying – its skill to deal with large datasets at a magnificent pace capacity you will be even more conscious of the information at your disposal. This e-book indicates you Spark at its best possible, demonstrating tips to attach it with R and free up greatest worth not just from the instrument but additionally out of your data.
Packed with a number venture "blueprints" that show one of the most fascinating demanding situations that Spark can help take on, you can find out find out how to use Spark notebooks and entry, fresh, and sign up for various datasets sooner than placing your wisdom into perform with a few real-world tasks, within which you will discover how Spark desktop studying might actually help with every thing from fraud detection to reading patron attrition. you are going to additionally tips to construct a advice engine utilizing Spark's parallel computing powers.
What you are going to learn
- Set up Apache Spark for desktop studying and detect its awesome processing power
- Combine Spark and R to liberate targeted company insights crucial for choice making
- Build computing device studying structures with Spark that could observe fraud and study monetary risks
- Build predictive types targeting purchaser scoring and repair ranking
- Build a suggestion platforms utilizing SPSS on Apache Spark
- Tackle parallel computing and learn the way it may well aid your computer studying projects
- Turn open information and verbal exchange facts into actionable insights through utilizing a number of types of computer learning
About the Author
Alex Liu is knowledgeable in study tools and information technological know-how. he's presently considered one of IBM's prime specialists in vast info analytics and likewise a lead info scientist, the place he serves immense firms, develops sizeable facts analytics IPs, and speaks at business meetings equivalent to STRATA, Insights, SMAC, and BigDataCamp. some time past, Alex served as leader or lead information scientist for a couple of businesses, together with Yapstone, RS, and TRG. ahead of this, he used to be a lead advisor and director at RMA, the place he supplied information analytics session and coaching to many famous organisations, together with the United countries, Indymac, AOL, Ingram Micro, GEM, Farmers coverage, Scripps Networks, Sears, and USAID. while, he taught complex examine how to PhD applicants at collage of Southern California and collage of California at Irvine. sooner than this, he labored as a coping with director for CATE/GEC and as a study fellow for the Asia/Pacific learn middle at Stanford college. Alex has a Ph.D. in quantitative sociology and a master's measure of technology in statistical computing from Stanford University.
Table of Contents
- Spark for computer Learning
- Data guidance for Spark ML
- A Holistic View on Spark
- Fraud Detection on Spark
- Risk Scoring on Spark
- Churn Prediction on Spark
- Recommendations on Spark
- Learning Analytics on Spark
- City Analytics on Spark
- Learning Telco information on Spark
- Modeling Open info on Spark
Read or Download Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints PDF
Similar data modeling & design books
No matter if you’re development a social media website or an internal-use firm program, this hands-on advisor exhibits you the relationship among MongoDB and the company difficulties it’s designed to unravel. You’ll methods to practice MongoDB layout styles to numerous demanding domain names, akin to ecommerce, content material administration, and on-line gaming.
Transcend the fundamentals and grasp the subsequent new release of Hadoop information processing platformsAbout This BookLearn how one can optimize Hadoop MapReduce, Pig and HiveDive into YARN and learn the way it might combine typhoon with HadoopUnderstand how Hadoop will be deployed at the cloud and achieve insights into analytics with HadoopWho This ebook Is ForDo you need to expand your Hadoop ability set and take your wisdom to the following point?
Comprehend the basics of computing device studying with R and construct your individual dynamic algorithms to take on complex real-world difficulties successfullyAbout This BookGet to grips with the recommendations of laptop studying via interesting real-world examplesVisualize and clear up complicated difficulties through the use of power-packed R constructs and its powerful programs for computer learningLearn to construct your personal laptop studying method with this example-based functional guideWho This e-book Is ForIf you have an interest in mining worthwhile details from info utilizing cutting-edge recommendations to make data-driven judgements, it is a go-to consultant for you.
Written by means of top specialists, this self-contained textual content presents systematic assurance of LDPC codes and their building options, unifying either algebraic- and graph-based methods right into a unmarried theoretical framework (the superposition construction). An algebraic technique for developing protograph LDPC codes is defined, and fully new codes and strategies are provided.
- Boundary Representation Modelling Techniques
- Advanced Machine Learning with Python
- Understanding 3D Animation Using Maya
- Mastering Predictive Analytics with R - Second Edition
- Principles of Distributed Database Systems
Additional resources for Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints
Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints by Alex Liu